The weather forecast for the bank holiday weekend is good and it is a great opportunity to get outside and have some fun in the sunshine.
We are always being told that going outside is good for us and here are our top five reasons why:
· Exposing our skin to the sun produces vitamin D to support bones, muscles and immunity
· Outdoor activity and exercise helps to support health
· Spending time in nature helps to keep us grounded and to practice mindfulness naturally
· We encounter healthy bacteria that we won’t find in our often-super-clean homes
· It’s great for our eyes to get away from screens and take in natural light