IBS affects 20% of people in the UK and can affect our lives on a daily basis.
Finding ways to manage the condition can be key to living life to the full and The Sun has put together a list of the top 10 ways experts suggest to do this. The list includes:
- Keeping a food diary
- Having a proper breakfast
- Avoiding foods that cause a reaction
- Avoiding resistant starch, which may cause bloating
- Try avoiding coffee as it has been shown to exacerbate symptoms
- Don't talk with your mouth full
- Don't eat when stressed
- Take vitamin B6
- Take magnesium
And take a probiotic such as ProVen Adult 25 Billion...